Terms and conditions
- All drivers must arrive 30mins in advance of booking time. All drivers must attend the briefing session before they are permitted to drive. Failure to arrive 30 minutes prior to your session start time will result in loss of track time
- Balaclavas and Gloves must be worn when racing. If they are not included in my purchase then I will bring your own or purchase them on arrival.. Race suits and helmets are provided free of charge
- No animals are allowed on site except guide dogs.
- Drivers must be 12 years or over to use an adult kart, or compete in a special event/full race meeting.
- In the rare case that a driver poses a risk to themselves or others they will be removed from the circuit.
- The minimum height for cadet drivers is 1.3 metres tall. Minimum height for adult drivers is 1.52m.
- Pre-ordered food and drink will be confirmed to you upon arrival. In the unlikely event of anything being unavailable an alternative will be offered. Food will be served after your race unless otherwise agreed.
Motorsport can be dangerous. Despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. In respect of these, you are present at your own risk.
- All drivers must wear appropriate footwear (i.e no open toe shoes)
- All drivers must be free of alcohol, illegal substances or prescription medication that would likewise prevent you from driving on the road or operating heavy machinery.
- Children must wear neck braces for driving, supplied by PMG Karting World
- Only children that have completed our Race Academy course are able to participate in Cadet Special Events.
- I will obey all rules and regulations of PMG Karting World
- I will wear a helmet while operating a go-kart or otherwise while in or around the racetrack
- I am not pregnant
- If I am under 18 without a driver’s license I must have my parent or legal guardian sign this form.
- I will closely observe and follow the instructions of all facility personnel.
- I will stay seated in the go-kart until instructed by a track official to get out of the go-kart;
- I must tie back and tuck my hair down the back of my shirt and race suit prior to racing.